1.  What type of license do I need to drive the EVT Electric Scooter Ontario?


In Ontario you currently need a Motorcycle license or an M1 minimum license to operate any scooter in this Province.


2.  Do I need Insurance?


Yes, you do need Insurance to ride your scooter on the road. We may be able to help you  find reasonable Insurance Rates for your electric scooter. We currently pay $138 per year for Insurance for our EVT 168 scooter.


3. What else do I need to ride a scooter?


We recommend that you take a motorcycle course to refine your driving skills and provide a safe enviornment to gain confidence for driving your scooter on public roads with other vehicles.  You also must wear a DOT Approved Helmet while riding your scooter.